Wednesday, February 17, 2016

What What Wednesday - First Haul for 2016

Its Wednesday already what happened to the week? 

I had a busy weekend and didn't know what I was going to do for today's video. I have had this stuff sitting out waiting to get put away but I wanted to share with you all the great goodies I got. I did a little online shopping with Simon Says Stamp but only picked up a few things. 

A good friend of ours sent us gifts for Christmas and my birthday. He gave me a couple of gift cards t Michaels. So I went to the bigger one of the two near me. I always check the clearance section and I hit (in my opinion) the jackpot. I found a one of the big Copic Airbrush Kits. I have been wanting one of these for a long time but could not justify paying $180 or more for it. But after using the small one and loving it I was so happy to find the big one it was on sale for $70. I also found in the clearance section a 180 size can for $13 normally $27 and the 60 size can for $9 normally $19.


My last stop that same day I went to Craft Warehouse. I picked up a few things there. The Lawn Fawn stamps and dies where on sale and the paper pad was on clearance. I did pick up a second precision tip bottle which turned out to be the same one I ordered from Simon just didn't know that until the order came it.

I am hoping to get my hands on some of the new Lawn Fawn stamps and dies here very soon so I might have another haul video coming sharing those goodies. I am also going to be planning a giveaway for all you wonderful people following me here, on my Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter/Periscope and YouTube. Thank you all so much for you comments and support it means so much. Have a great rest of your day.


Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment