Monday, February 15, 2016

Cut it out Monday - Using Cricut Ipad App

Hello everyone.
Today I want to share with you the app for the Cricut Design Space. Now I don't go into a lot of detail about everything because there is a lot to go over so I just talk a little bit about what I am using in the app. I am happy to share more about the app just didn't want to try and do all that in one video. I tried it that way and it would be a very long video. 

I just show how to use some of the features and how well the app links up with the machine. I have the Explorer and mine did not come with Bluetooth. So I used the Bluetooth adapter that I won a while back. So if your does not have Bluetooth built in you will need one of these.

I just cut out a simple image. I really just wanted to share how well it can connect and that the cut is still the same.


Thank you for joining me and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a great rest of your day.
Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment