Monday, February 29, 2016

Cut It Out Monday - Bunny Envelopes

     Wow what a weekend in my house. Friday our oldest went to her sleepover and then they both had Jiu Jitsu on Saturday where our youngest got another strip on her belt. Then we went out and got the girls shoes and my husband a shirt for their upcoming Father Daughter Dance next week.  We also checked out the new Walmart Market Place near us and broke down and bought a few girls scout cookies. Sunday hubby had to work and the oldest was sick so not much got done but it also wasn't a relaxing day like I was hoping for. 

     Anywho on to today's project. I used this make it now project to start off my Easter series. They turned out so cute and I think my girls will love them. So simple to make and easy to embellish if you so choose too. 


     Each one is about the same just different colors for the ears and noses. The project says to use a pompom but since I didn't have any on hand I just made a nose. everything was cut out and glued together (I just used Tombow Mono) I added a little Wink of Stella for the ears.
     I added a bit more then it shows in the first picture it just didn't have enough sparkle for me. I used Dark Pink for this bunny and added a bit of Clear Wink of Stella to the eyes just for a little something extra as well as some on the nose.

     For the inside I glued down the insert and I not sure what I will be closing this with but I like that it will just open. It's something different right.

     This one I just used a darker cardstock. Again I used Tombow Mono to glue it all in place and followed that with some Wink of Stella.

     For this bunny I used Pink Wink of Stella (but to me this one seems more like Dark Pink and the other one Pink) and some clear for the eyes.

     I also changed the color of the inside piece and lowered the sentiment. Again still not sure what to use to close it but I have time to figure it out right.

     Thank you so much for joining me and I can't wait to get the other ideas I have for my Easter series there are just so many. I hope you all have a great Monday.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment