Friday, February 26, 2016

To Die for Friday - Thinking of You Rainbow Card

     Happy Friday all. This was such a fun card and I cant stop looking at it. It was a little stress full getting everything die cut out and lined up so my OCD was happy lol. But it turned out really pretty and I am hoping that my friend will like it. The only super frustrating part was to finish the card and go to turn off my camera and see that i was not even recording. I don't know if I turned off the recording thinking i had turned it on or what happened. But the card turned out amazing and that s all I can really ask for right.


     I used the Thinking of You die from Lawn Fawn and die cut it using scraps of cardstock. I wanted a rainbow look so I cut them out twice for each color. I wanted a wrap around look so I started with the front tale of the red and just laid them down so it looked like it was wrapped around anf I used ranger Multi Medium Matte to glue everything down. When it came to the colors that were not long enough I just trimmed some of the tales so they look like they go together.  


     For the blue I wanted that to stand out more (since that is my friends favorite color) so I just die cut 4 more out of white cardstock and used my Ranger Multi Medium Matte to glue them all together layering the blue on top. It gives it just a little height. I then used some blue rhinestones to dot the i's which gives it a little bling and no dealing with all the tiny little dots. I then just trimmed off all the over hang.

     For the inside I just stamped this sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Flowers on my Mind stamp set. I used Versafine Onyx Black ink. That finished off my card. I think it turned out really nice and cant wait for my friend to get it in the mail. 

     Thank you all for joining me. I will have a new video on Monday. I will also have a haul video and an update video coming soon as well. I hope you all have a great rest of your Friday and a wonderful weekend.

Happy Crafting



Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment