Monday, October 12, 2015

Cut it Out Monday - Halloween Cake Pop Wrappers

Hello all & welcome to the first Cut It Out Monday project.

I love how cute these are. You can find these in the Make It Now section under Halloween on the Cricut Design Space and is a free project if you have the subscription. These would be great for little ones that don't like the scarier part of Halloween or for school parties. You can adjust them to any size you want so you can use small treat bags or it can hold a pencil. I only made three but the project it self has 5 different wrappers Vampire, Spider, Jack-o-lantern, Skull and Frankenstein. 
 I used two different color purples for this Vampire.   
 The sticks are just some wood dowels that I had left over from a baby shower project (I used these since my dumdum was not staying in place) and you can get them just about anywhere.

They turned out so cute and cant wait to make the others. Thanks so much for joining me.
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment