Monday, October 26, 2015

Cut It Out Monday - Cricut Party Time Halloween Card

Welcome back to Cut It Out Monday. I hope everyone had a great weekend? We have a fun one, the party on Saturday was great and even though the weather was yucky out on Sunday it was still a good anniversary. We stayed home (we did plan to go get a new bed) hubby played video games while I got some much needed laundry going (I hate doing laundry lol) then even though he got called in to work for a bit we did have a lovely dinner at Benihaha's. Then we came home, he played some Pokemon with the oldest and the youngest got to play on the Wii for a bit. All in all I would say this was the best anniversary since Vegas. Today's project as well as the rest of the weeks is a Halloween project. So enjoy the Halloween fun.

Today was a make it now card. This is just one of the cards that came in the project. It also had a spiderweb card as well as one with jack-o-lanterns. This is a free project if you have the subscription. I left everything the size it was and just picked out my papers. I used mostly scraps for this. I glued everything together with a zig pen (i could not find my tombow) but you do want something that will give you a little time to place the layers in place. 
I think this would be a great birthday card or invitation to any kind of party. You could even use this to give some one tickets to see Wicked, maybe change Halloween to Fun or just remove happy and Halloween. Thanks so much for joining me and see you soon.

Happy Halloween



No comments:

Post a Comment