Monday, October 19, 2015

Cut It Out Monday - Cricut Explosion Birthday Card

Welcome to another Cut It Out Monday. How was every one's weekend? I hope you got some time to relax. The girls and I spent the weekend at a birthday party while hubby helped someone move. Then hubby helped the oldest on a school project. I know it was not much but it ended up filling our time. We also got their Halloween costumes too. 

But your here for today's project. I made this fun birthday card for my son's birthday next month. I cant believe that he is in 7th grade this year wow time sure did fly by. I found this card in the Make It Now section of the Cricut Design Space under Birthday. I love the 3D look of this card.
 For the inside (at the moment) I kept it simple with just using a stamp from Simon Says Stamp Mother's Day stamp set. I know but for me this was a fitting sentiment since we have not seen each other in 2 years.

I not only love the fact that this was an easy card to make but with just to colors of card stock it makes a big impact. Thanks for joining me and look for my next post.
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment