Monday, January 4, 2016

Cut It Out Monday - Thank You Card

Hello everyone. I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season! I am so excited to being back in a crafting mood and getting videos up. I know this one is a little late going up today but I found out at 6:30 am (this is when my alarm starts going off and when I try to get myself up to get my kids ready for school) that there was not school today due to weather (it snowed most of yesterday and stuck around but has turned to ice today) so I slept in a bit longer. Then once up I tried to help my kids with their new video game so I could film a video (hoping it would be uninterrupted) and then of course I was have problems with todays simple card, go figure right.

Well I was able to get it done and I really like it. My kids wanted to send a thank you card to my son and his family for the wonderful finger puppets they sent them. So I let them pick the card and customize it. The card can be found in the Make It Now section in Design Space (under cards and just scroll all the way down) it is the one that you get to make when you first set up your Cricut Explore. My youngest wanted to change the background color from the teal to purple, she picked the shade of color from my card stock. After that is really is all the machine doing the work. I just used some Tombow to make sure everything laid down flat. A simple card to give to anyone (and using two of my favorite colors too). They both loved the way it turned out as well.
      
I also cut out a white insert so we can send them a message.

Thanks so much for joining me today.
Stay warm and Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment