Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What What Wednesday - My Stamp Pocket Storage

Its hump day and you know what that means. Yep it's time for another What What Wednesday post. Today's post and video is of my stamp storage. It only took 6-7 months, well I bought most of the stuff back in June but it really only took 1-2 months once I started move stamps over. I am so happy with it. I love having all my stamps in one place and being able to see them all at once too. I might now use more of my stamps as to before it was hard to remember what I had. Not to mention they look great on top of my cabinet lol. I still have to make dividers to help cover the stamps and protect them from the sun but it's not something I have to right away since I have my dies in the front. 

Picture of the Sun coming through my craftroom window. This is why I keep my dies in front of my stamps.
Thanks for joining my and I hope you all have a wonderful day. See you back here on Friday for another post and video. 
Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment