Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What What Wednesday - Brother Scan N Cut 2 using images from The Greeting Farm Digital and Stamped

It's hump day and not only does that mean we are that much closer to the weekend but it also means its time for another What What Wednesday post. 
I wanted to try out my new Brother Scan N Cut 2 machine and thought I would share it with you all. I love this machine it is going to make getting images cut out (if I don't have the dies) s easy to cut out. I wanted to see if I could cut out a digital and a stamped image at the same time so I took one of the digital images from The Greeting Farm as well as one of the stamps. I have to say they both cut out beautifully.

I did two different cuts, the first one I had the machine cut right on the line. Now this one does cut a little bit off but I figure once the image is colored and I cover the white edge with my black marker you wont ever notice. The second cut I gave the images a 0.20" border (I now know that it a bit to big but love it anyways). I used some copic quality paper (don't remember the name but you can find some at Michaels which is where I got it) and just printed it out using my canon printer. I do have to change the blade depth because this is thicker card stock at the setting I had it at it did not cut all the way though.  

This is a closer look at the digital image in both cuts.

Here is the Stamped image. I think I need to re-ink my Memento Black ink too. 


I love how this machine cuts out and I know I will be using it more in the future. Thanks for joining me and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment