Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What What Wednesday - Stamp Storage Pocket Review

Welcome to the first What What Wednesday blog post. Today I wanted to share my thoughts on the Stamps Storage Pockets. I am not using the Avery Elle pockets I decide to go with the Simon Says Stamp and MFT ones. Before I get into anything I do want to say that I am not apart of either company and no one has asked me to do this. Now I will say that I am loving my new stamp storage and will share that more with you once it is finished (hopefully this weekend) but today is just about the pockets. There are so many things to factor in when I talk about them so I wont be going into all that in this post but that is why I did a video. I will have links to everything below the video. 
Thanks so much for joining me and if you would like to see a review on anything else i would be happy to do so as long as I have said product.

Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment