Monday, January 30, 2017

Cut it out Monday - Valentine Series #1 - Heart Shaped Box

     Hello all and welcome to the very first project in this years Valentine Series. I am so happy to share some of the amazing ideas I came up with for this series and I hope it gives you some great inspiration. 
     For today's project I thought it would be fun to make something that could easily be mass produced and used for sending out Valentines at your kids school or even to friends and family. I just love how cute these are and how simple it was to put together. I just wish I had some candy to add to it lol. I plan to give one to each of my kids filled with something they will love. 


     Thank you so much for joining me. I know Valentine's Day is just around the corner and will sneak up on us. Have an amazing day and I will see you next time for #2 in my Valentine Series.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment