Wednesday, January 11, 2017

What What Wednesday - First haul for 2017

     Happy Wednesday all. I hope you are all staying warm (if its cold where you are). We have once again had another snow day but this time it is a legit snow day not this some snow and then ice which is what we have been having over the last few weeks. We got about 10 of snow by lunch time. It then stop snowing for a while then started up again about an hour or so ago. the kids have been happily playing in it and its the kind of snow that makes great snowballs. This was taken at about 9:30 am and the snow was up to my youngest ankles and still coming down.
      Anyways today's post is a small haul. Just a few of the goodies have have gotten over the last week. I am hoping to start using more of what I have on had before buying anything else but I could not hold back for getting a few things (and when someone gives you a 50% off coupon for your birthday how do you  not buy your self a small gift). I hope you guys have a great rest of your Wednesday and I will see you back here Friday for another project.

Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment