Monday, January 9, 2017

Cut it out Monday - Thank You Card

     Happy Monday all, and welcome to the first Cut it out Monday project o the new year. I am so excited to be back at crafting and on my Birthday too. I am always getting thank you cards from my son and his adopted family. Each person adds a little note thanking us for the gifts they have gotten from us. I always plan to send one back thanking them for the gifts they have give to the girls but never seem to do it. So this time I thought that since I can't share the other birthday videos yet (have to wait until they get their cards) I would make a thank you card to send to them. 

     This was a simple card to make. All I did was search through the images for a fun thank you image when I came across this fun card. I did have to resize it a bit (it was a very small image) to make it more of a standard A2 size card. This card also came with an envelope. 
     After changing the size of the card and envelope I headed over to my cardstock and picked out the different shades of blue for the card. I know here in the picture the lighter color cardstock looks more gray but its more of a blue/gray color and I thought it went well with this darker blue. I picked a stone gray color for the envelope and it a nice thick cardstock so it should hold up well in the mail. Once everything was cut out it was just a matter of putting it all together. I did cut out a second square of the blue/gray cardstock for the inside so I would have some place to write and it be seen. Now all that left to do is have my kids add their little thank you notes to the inside and mail this off. 

     Thank you all for joining me and I hope you all have a great rest of your Monday and I will see you all back here for another project.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment