Monday, January 23, 2017

Cut it out Monday - My Best Friends Birthday Card

     Good Morning all. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Hubby spent all day in Salem on Saturday coaching the kids and some of the adults from the gym. The kids and I just stayed home and we made homemade pizza and watched a few movies I enjoyed growing up.      
 
     Anyways today's card is the last birthday card for the month of January. I thought it would be fitting that I end the month of birthday cards with one for one of my very best friends. I will be back to making more birthday cards next month after my Valentine's Series (which will be starting next week). This was one of the Make it Now projects from the Cricut Design Space. I just changed the color of the flames and added some clear wink of Stella for a little sparkle. 
     Thanks so much for joining me and I will see you later. Oh one last thing I have Jury Duty on Wednesday so there may not be a What What Wednesday or To die for Friday video this week depending on how this goes.

Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment