Monday, January 16, 2017

Cut it out Monday - Birthday Card for Mom

     Hello everyone and happy Monday to you all. I hope you had a very relaxing weekend. I spend all day yesterday out and about with my family. It was so nice to get out of the house for a while after being stuck inside for a week. We still have tons of snow and my street is still covered in ice. Hubby took me to Benihana's for my birthday lunch/dinner. We also did some shopping while we where out. The air was nice and the sun was out and made everything look so pretty. Anyways on to today's project. 

     Now I know my mom has not gotten her card yet since we had so much snow we haven't had any mail pick up until Friday but I want to share it with you guys today anyways. I am thinking about starting a birthday card series using just the cricut. I will have to work that out first but I think it could be fun. Today's card was a make it now project and came with a envelope. I wanted this to be more of a pastel colored card since the weather here and where my mom lives has been to gray. I used some foam tape to give the banner some dimension.  
     I love how simple and easy this was to put together. It is just a beautiful card and I a hoping my mom loves it too. Thank you so much for joining me and have a great day.

Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment