Friday, March 18, 2016

Update about 2-3 week YouTube/Blog Break

Hello all. I just wanted to let you guys know my plans for the rest of the month of March. I have finally after moths of thinking about it and planning will be rearranging my craftroom. So for the next few weeks I will be moving things around in my room. I have posted a few videos this week but after this post I will be holding off on the videos and blog post so I can get my room all move around. I will have a video of the before and during but wont be sharing any of that until the room is all finished just so I can get it done by my goal which is by March 26 but I am giving my self (especially since I cant seem to get rid of this cold) until April 1st so be done with the room and back to getting videos done. I will update you if the time frame changes, again do to this cold that just wont go away. Thank you all for hanging in there with me I am really hoping with this new redo I will be able to get more done in my room.


Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment