Wednesday, March 16, 2016

What What Wednesday - Big Haul from SSS, Craft Warehouse, Michaels/Joanns, Amazon and The Peddlers Pack

This is going to be a short post. I just wanted to share all the goodies I have gotten over the last few months. I am getting ready to move thing s around in my craftroom and wanted to show you all the things I got before I put them away and forget to. I placed an order with Simon Say Stamps and Amazon. A good friend of mine told me about a store that I have been driving past ever since we moved here and I always thought it was a bike store but it turned out to be another craft store. I hope you find something that inspires you to create something fun. Have great rest of your week and I will be back to posting once my room is back to normal.

Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment