Friday, March 11, 2016

To Die For Friday - Easter Project #6 - "Peeps Offering" Card

      Hello all. I hope your week went well. I wish I could say my was but my loving husband & youngest was so thoughtful to share their cold with me and I seem to have gotten the worst of it. My youngest had it for about a day and a half (all she has now is a cough) but mine started in my chest and has been slowly moving to my head. I seems every time I take something the next day I feel worse. I am hoping this ends soon.

      Anyways I know your not here to hear about my cold problems lets get on to today's project. I have really been enjoying the Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit. I had so much fun with the first card I made with this kit I wanted to make another. I love all the sentiments in the stamp set and with the dies I knew what kind of card to make next.


      I decided to use just some pattern paper from the kit and the dies for this card. I started with the card base which is a top folding (not sure why I am on a top folding kick lol) A2 size off white card. I used my We Are Memory Keeper Corner Chomper in the 1/2 inch. I stamped out the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.


      I picked out a few papers I thought would make some really cool looking peeps. I then die cut out 3 bunnies for each pattern paper. I then decided which patterns I wanted to use for which bunny size. When I was happy with the layout I glued down  the bunnies using Tombow Mono. I then took just a bit of the clear Wink of Stella around the edges just for a little something.


      For the inside I stamped the "Hoppy Easter" with Memento Black . I then took to of the smaller peeps and glued them down on either side of the sentiment and gave them some clear Wink of Stella too. That finished off the card leaving room to write a note.

      I love how this turned out. I think the peeps die cut out of pattern paper just gives it a fun look without being to busy. Thank you all for joining me and I hope you all have a great day and weekend and I will see you next week.

Happy Crafting



Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment