Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Card #8

Happy Valentine's Day 

So I saw this card on Pinterest and thought this would make a great ending to my Valentine's Day Card Series. It took me a while to get the hang of it before filming but once I knew what I was doing it was simple. I am sorry I don't have a lot to share other then the pictures but please watch my video to see how I made the fun card.

For the inside I just added a piece of white cardstock for a place to write something.

I hope that you all have a fun and loving Valentine's Day. My hubby has decided to plan dinner this year (a little worried it won't happen because he works) He said it is something from when we where dating. So what ever I was going to do now has to work around his plan. This will be interesting, I am looking forward to it too. 

Happy Valentine's Day & Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment