Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day Card #3

So I am not sure what happened. I either forgot to post this one or it got lost. So I will share it with you now.  This card I was planning on giving to my husband for Valentine's Day but I went a different route. I wanted it to be cute but not girl (after it was going to go to my hubby). So I used a black card base as well as some black and white pattern paper from Bo Bunny Head over Heals 6x6 paper pad (these are small black hearts one of my favorite pattern in this pad). I used pink as little touches to soften all the black. 
I used some white cardstock from my scrap box and stamped C.C. Designs Cupig stamp using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored him with my color pencils (they are just some Crayola ones). I then used some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter on his wings as well as on the heart of the arrow. I poped it up using some foam dots.
I used my EK Success Heart in Heart Punch for the sentiment that come with this cupig. I just punched it out on some light pink cardstock from my scrap box. The red ribbon is from my stash. Then I just used some foam dots to pop it up.
For the inside I just took some of the left over paper from the front and matted it the same way. Then took a sentiment from Amy R's Adoring You stamp set on the same pink paper as the heart and flagged one end. I took some white paper for a place to write something and just filled in some of the empty space with the little hearts that get punched out of the heart in heart punch and used my clear glitter on them too.


Well that's it. I love the way this card turned out and who know maybe I will use it next year (he was watching me while I made it kind of takes some of the fun out of giving it to him). Thank you so much for joining me and sorry these went out of order a bit. Look for my next card on Thursday and well as a Special on on Valentine's Day.

Happy Crafting



My Supplies




No comments:

Post a Comment