Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentine's Day Card 2

Welcome back everyone. I a happy to share with you the second card in my Valentine's Day Card Series. This one was just lots of fun to make. I did learn that I can not work on two cards in a row late at night my brain just kind of shuts down lol. I was going to make this a live card but after coloring the image i realized my camera died. Then i could not talk straight so I ended up doing a voice over. But it turned out great anyways.

I used Paper Smooches Bee Mine stamp set. I stamped it out using Memento Tuxedo Black ink & colored it with my copic markers Y13, Y15, R20 & B00 for his wings. I used paper from American Crafts Valentines 6x6 paper pad. I used Spellbinders Circle Hearts on the love pattern paper and Spellbinders Scalloped Hearts for the sentiment. 
I went over the wings and antennae with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter


For the inside i used the same papers and dies.
 I then took the small bee's from the stamp set and stamped the out with VersaMagic Sea Breeze & Pretty Petunia and once they dried i went over their wings with Wink of Stella clear glitter. 

That finishes off the card. I love using just one stamp set as much as I like using multiple ones as well.
Thanks for joining me and look for my next card.

Happy Crafting







No comments:

Post a Comment