Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Day Card # 4, 5, 6

Welcome back my friends. I hope everyone has been staying warm. We just had any where from 5 to 10 inches of snow over the weekend. The schools not only sent kids home early on Thursday but they also closed school Friday and Monday. My kids had so much playing in the snow ( we don't get a lot of snow in my part of Oregon). We even took them to get what ever kind of "snow" shoes we could find, so their feet would not freeze off while they where playing. I left the house on Friday (I had an appointment not to far from the house) then the trip on Saturday and that was the only time I left the house. It was way too cold for me.Oldest had to go back to school today and was bummed (she was even more bummed when i told her she had to make those snow days up but who wouldn't be right).

Well enough about my weekend, on to the card. Well three cards this time. I used these Meoples stamp set Love is in the Air from C.C. Designs. I used the girls twice (since I have two girls). I decided I want to give my family Valentines card this year and thought these are perfect. 
I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with my copic markers. I used E00, E02 for all their skins. For his hair I used E13 & E15. For his pants E57 & E59. Then I just used BG13 for the tiny part of his shirt. 
 I wanted to make all the card just a little bit different so for this one I took some Doodlebug Hugs & Kisses Washi Tape on the front. These cards are pre-made cards I just trimmed off some of the card and used it for the sentiment. This is a stamp from Michaels $1 bin that says 'Will you be my Valentine?" which I stamped with Memento Ladybug ink. I then just cut a flag in out on one side and glued it down. I used pop dots to 
pop him up.


For both of the girls hair I used E33 & E34. For girl 1's dress I used R22 & R24. I used a small pink gem for her bow.

  Girl 2's was RV17 & RV19. I used my corner rounder (1/4 I think) to round all the corners of the sentiment. I used the same gem on her bow too as well as some of the bigger ones under the sentiment. 
All the Hearts are colored with RV04 & RV13 with some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter on them as well as the girls hair bows.

Here are all 3 of the cards. 

I just had fun making them and I hope my family likes them.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

Happy Crafting




My Supplies



No comments:

Post a Comment