Thursday, December 12, 2013

Small Haul Joann, T.J. Max & Paper Smooches

So I was going to wait to do this haul after my stuff from simonsaysstamp.com came in but I did not realize that one of the items I order was a reserve so my order is on hold until they get that in. I figured that I would go ahead and share with you everything I got over black Friday weekend be I used any of it on a card.
 
I wanted to check out a new Joann's and thought I might even be able to get a little Christmas shopping done with out the kids but my van had other plans. So after I went to the dealers to get my van looked at it was left behind to hopefully find/ fix the problem (they had it for a week and nothing) my husband picked me up and went with me (which means I was the only one that got stuff which is ok by me :) ) The store still had that new store smell and after finding the craft section which was like 2 long rows I just picked up a couple of things.
 
We then went to T.J. Max which is just a couple of store down from Joann's and I found some goodies there as well.
 
I did the black Friday deal that Paper Smooches had which was I think a 20% off your total purchase. I picked up a few dies, a couple of stamps and 2 kits.
 
I hope you are enjoying the cards so far. I will have 4 more going up before Christmas and then a new years card before the year is done. Stay safe and warm out there.
 
Merry Christmas & Happy Crafting
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment