Sunday, December 1, 2013

Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge I

Here is my entry for the Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge I. I think even though this is a really simple card that it is just so cute. I don't care if I win or not it was just so much fun trying to figure out what I wanted to do and then do it.
 
I just used a white 3 1/2 
x 5 inch card. I used archival ink to stamp out the hats and the penguins on to some watercolor paper. I used my Recollections watercolor pencils to color everything in.
I used Harold's ABC's to stamp out Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
 
For this little guy I decided since the hat was so big that I would bring it down farther on his face to make it look like it fell (because its to big for him). I used Wink of Stella Glitter Pen Clear on his tummy and Silver on the hat.
And that is it. A very simple card but was fun to try out my water coloring.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment