Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Card #1

I thought I would start off my Christmas card series with this fun cute stamp that I picked up a Tuesday Morning. It's by Hampton Art and its called Reindeer Tag.
 
I really liked the way it looked on this Snowflake paper from Recollections that I decided not to color it. I just used Memento Tuxedo black Ink. I used my white gel pen to color in his spots.
I then used some red and green recollections brand cardstock to make the gift box. I took one of the belt buckles that I got from one of my Paper Smooches Kits. I used glue dots to hold it in place. then I used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen to the red for just some sparkle. I used red and green twine form the same paper smooches kits for the tag (which is being held on with glue dot under the buckle and foam dots for the tag) and the bow.
For the inside I used my EK Success Circle Punch to cover my oops and just stamped my sentiment from Hero Arts Snow Much Joy stamp set using memento tuxedo black ink on red cardstock. Then used the clear glitter pen on the word Sparkling.
 

 
I just had so much fun with this card. He was just to cute not to use.
 
 Hope everyone has a safe holiday season.
Happy Crafting
 


No comments:

Post a Comment