Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Card #6

Hello everyone.
I am just going to jump right in to this card. I don't know about you but with Christmas just a week away I still have presents to wrap. So here we go sit back and enjoy.
 
I am using these cute stamps from C.C. Designs Sweet Penguins. I stamped them on to some copic paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored them in using N4, N6, N8 for the bodies, YR 15 & Y38 for the feet and mouths. For the lollypop and hair bow I used Memento Cottage Ivy ink and stamped them on to some green paper then just cut them out and glued them on. I used a small green brad for her bow then just some Firefly Stickles on both. The hat is from Lawn Fawn Hats off to You stamp set & I colored it with R25 & R29 then used some Enamel Accents White , I did the same to the candy cane. I wanted him to be sitting on something so I used the pillow from The Greeting Farms Sitting Cute, stamped it with memento tuxedo black ink on to some Doodlebug Home for the Holidays 6x6 pattern paper then just cut it out. After I cut them out I used Spellbinder Petite Scalloped Circle Large to cut out the circle and then used foam dots on two of the penguins. I used the same green paper and stamped the Season's Greetings sentiment from Amy R's Christmas Sentiments II with black ink. All the pattern paper you see is from the Doodlebug Home For The Holidays 6x6 Paper Pad.
I then used some green ribbon from my stash as well as a snowflake brad to finish off the front.
For the inside I used the same size die for a space to write something. I used the other snowflake brad that I had (I could not decide on which one to use) and used what was left over from the front paper.
 For the sentiment I used one from Amy R's Happy Christmas stamp set & I just used a scrap of red, stamped it with black ink. then I took some clear gems and attached them after is rounder the corners.
Attached everything to my white card base and that finished it off.
 
I hope you enjoyed making this card with me. I really like these guys as soon as I saw them I knew I had to get them.
There is just one more card in my Christmas Card Series and only 4 more days until Christmas. I had so much fun making these and I am so great full that you followed along.
Thank You
 
 Merry Christmas & Happy Crafting

 


All My Supplies
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment