Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Card #3

Hello everyone. I hope you are staying warm. It has been a record cold here in the state of Oregon. I find that I spend more time wrapped in blankets then I do getting anything else done around the house. I know think warm thought rights well I not sure my thoughts will thaw enough to help lol.
 
Let's go ahead and jump right in to this fun card. I am using a digi image from C.C. Designs. I really like the Mashi's Muffins and just wish I could still get them in rubber. When I saw this image I knew just want kind of card I was going to make with her and it turned out just like I wanted. This is Tangled Tori & I printed her out on the some copic cardstock. I used E000, E00, E02, R20 for her skin and cheeks & RV21 for her lips, I did not blend out the R20 I wanted her to look a little flustered. For her hair I used E35, E37,E39 and for her eyes I used B00 & B02 with just a tiny bit of Wink of Stella Clear Glitter on the corners. For her dress I wanted to keep most of it white but knew that I did not want ot go with red so I used my C1 & C3 to help make ruffles and hair tie look more silver and just went over that with my Silver Wink of Stella Glitter and for her boots I just used N4, N6, & N8. For the lights I used Y13, G19, B02, & R35 followed by clear glitter and glossy accents.
 
For the bows & candy canes, on the tree (which was cut out using the second to largest die from Spellbinders Holiday Tree 2010 onto pattern paper from American Crafts Merry Mint 6x6 paper pad) colored with R35 then just a touch of glitter for the bows and glossy accents on everything. The ornaments are from some washi tape that I stuck to some scrap paper and then cut out. I just used my glue pen to glue everything thing down.
 
For the sentiment on the front and inside I used Amy R's Joyful Greetings stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on to some red cardstock and then took some mini green brads from Recollections to hold it in place.
I placed so holly in the corners then came in with some of the pattern paper to well cover up my oops to be honest with you.
I colored them with G19 for the leaves and R35 for the berries. Then I covered the berries with some glossy accents too.
 
That's it I just popped her on with some foam dots and waited for everything to dry.
 
 I really love how this card turned out she is just so much fun and I can't wait to used the other ones I got.
I look forward to the next Christmas card.
 
Happy Holidays & Happy Crafting
 
 
Here is all the supplies I used.



 
 


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment