Wednesday, October 12, 2016

What What Wednesday - Halloween Project #5 - A Spooky Anniversary Card

     It's Wednesday again and that means it's time for another What What Wednesday post.  On Oct. 25th my husband and I will be celebrating 13 years of marriage. So I thought a Halloween themed card would be a great way to share my love for him. This turned out much better then I had thought it would. 


       I first planned out what I was going to do on my mini Misty tool. I use Lawn Fawn Claire's ABC's and then stamp out C.C. Designs Ghost Spooky. I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto some 110 lbs cardstock. I used C2 and C0 for the ghosts. I then took YR04 and YR07 to color the word with a fade effect. 


      My card size is 4.25x4.25 (I seem to be on a small card making kick) and used 110 lbs cardstock for the card base. I cut some pattern paper from Doodlebugs Ghouls & Goodies 6x6 paper pad just smaller the card size so I could have a small black border. I then took one of the Stitched Squares from Lawn Fawn to die cut out the front panel. I use foam dots to pop up the panel and then added a few small Beetle Black Sprinkles in each corner. 


     For the inside of the card I wanted something that should how long we have (or will be when I give this to him) married. So for the top and bottom part of the sentiment I used Lawn Fawn's Quinn's 123's and Violet's ABC's, The middle part of the sentiment I took the Terror-ific part of another sentiment from Amy R's Halloween Sentiments. I use the same copic markers for the 13. I can't believe that we have been married for so long and I look forward to the next 13 years. Thank you all so much for joining me. I hope you all have a great rest of you week and see you next time.


Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment