Wednesday, October 5, 2016

What What Wednesday - Halloween Project #2 - Copic Coloring

     Happy Wednesday to you. I also want to say a big Happy Birthday to our oldest who turned 12 today. I cant believe how fast time has gone by. I also can't believe we have an almost teenager in the house. This should be a fun year right lol. Anyways how is everyone else's week going so far? I am so ready for the weekend we have no plans and all I plan to do is relax and hopefully craft a little too. But it's Wednesday and hubby could come home and tell me we have plans or something could come up but for now its nice to think about doing nothing.

     Anyways on to today's project. I thought it would be a nice change to just share the coloring of a few images and then show the finished card. I love how cute it turned out and even though I talked during the video it was still nice to just sit a color and not try to rush to get everything done in under 20 minutes. I talk about each of the images but they are all from C.C. Designs Night of Fright stamp set and the sentiment is from a retired Amy R stamp set called Ghostly Greetings. I used my spellbinders die Label 8 for both the background (which is from Doodlebugs Boos and Brews 6x6 paper pad) and the windows for each of the little monsters. 

     For this little guy I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on to some scrap 110 lbs cardstock. I used C2 and C0 for his little wrappings and E25 and E27 for his skin.

     I stamped her using the same ink. I knew she was going to be going in the middle so I wanted to tie in the other colors into her so it all flows nicely. I used YR04 and YR07 for her dress and shoes. For her bow I used G03 and G05 and I used C9 for her ponytail holders. I colored her skin with E02 and E00. I left the decoration on her face white so it looked more like face paint. For the sentiment I just took my 1 inch circle punch to punch out this second generation stamped trick or treat. 

     For him I wanted his costume to look like its glowing green. So I used G03 and G05, I then took C6 and C9 so he bones would stand out more. I colored his skin using E34 and E31. once everything was colored and cut out I used my ATG for the background and the boys and glued them down to a side folding white card base. I then took some foam dots for the little girl and the sentiment and popped them on.

     For the in side I just kept it simple with this fun little happy haunting sentiment. I really love how this card turned out and cant wait to hear what you all think about it. Now it's off to take the birthday girl out to dinner then home for cake and presents. Have a good evening all and I'll see you next time.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment