Monday, October 10, 2016

Cut it out Monday - Halloween Project #4 - Family Tombstones

     The weekend went by way to fast. I need more weekend, where can I buy more? Oh well I guess I will go on about my day and share with you today's project. I came across this project on Cricut Design Space Make it Now Project. I did change things up just a bit. I made ones for each person in the house. I thought it would be a fun to have them up a decoration. The font I used was a system font off my computer. The girls saw these over the weekend and thought they were funny. I am really glad that I made these it will add just a little family touch to our Halloween decor. This was a super easy project that even little kids could handle.
Thank you all for joining me. Keep an eye out for my next video and blog post.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment