Monday, February 6, 2017

To die for Friday - Valentine Series #3 - Simply Love

     Happy Friday everyone. I hope you had a stress free week. Mine started out a little crazy as I was trying to get stuff done so we could head up to my parents for the weekend but now that I am up here things are going better. I know my video for this card is already up (I had to upload it before we left since I was not going to be bringing my laptop) but I wanted to make sure that this was up on the day I would normally post. I really love how this turned out so lets jump into project #3 in my Valentines Series.

     I have had the Love die from MFT for a while now and thought this year was going to be the year I used it. I also wanted simple card the fits for anyone you want to give this too. So I started out with some 110 lbs white cardstock (I get mine from Joanns) and use my Grand Calibur to die cut out the sentiment.

     I had seen so many card made using this die but I hadn't seen to many using vellum and I happen to come across with pretty vellum with small white hearts on it. I thought this was perfect for using this this die. It helps add just a little softness to the card without taking away from the die cut.


     For the inside I used the I took the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Paper Hug stamp set and stamped that using Doodlebugs Bubble Gum Ink. I just stamped that at the top so that there is plenty of room to write a little love note with out it showing through the front.

     That finished off my card. Thank you so much for joining me I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend I will be back here with Valentine #4 on Monday.

Happy Crafting








No comments:

Post a Comment