Monday, February 6, 2017

Cut it out Monday - Valentine Series #4 - A Bouquet of Love

     Welcome to project #4 in my Valentine Series.  Do you have plans yet for Valentines Day? I still not sure what we are doing as of writing this post but I am sure it will be something fun with the whole family. I really liked this front panel which is from a card in the cricut design space software (can't remember if its a make it now or just one of the images). I really just wanted to make this more of a focal panel then the whole card. I played around with the colors before cutting everything out to make sure I liked the look of them first.


     This card has a lot of dimension to it and it looks amazing. The heart itself has some with just the layers of cardstock but then I added some foam squares on the the back of the heart to pop it up more. I think this is just a beautiful card. I almost don't want to give it away and just put it in a frame (which is something you could do if you wanted). 


     On the back I just added a little handmade with love sentiment from Lawn Fawns Just for You stamp set and use Wild Rose ink.


     Thank you so much for joining me for another project. I hope you all have enjoyed this series as much as I have enjoyed making these projects and cards. I will be back with project #5 and I hope to see you then. Have a great Monday.


Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment