Friday, September 20, 2013

Halloween Card #1

This is the first Halloween card in what I hope will be a long line of cards.
I used The Greeting Farm Stamp Sweet & Toxic. Stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink & I colored her in with my copic markers. I used The paper I used is from  DCWV  The Spooky Time Stack 6x6 pad and that is where the rest of the paper is from as well. I cut her & the inside white cardstock out using the Spellbinders Nestabilites Labels 4 Small (the largest one that would fit around her) used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4 Large (the largest in that set I believe. There are 3 different Labels 4 dies) to cut out the skull background behind her and the polka dot one for the inside.
For her skin I used E000, E00, E02.
For her hair I used N0, N2, N4, N6, N8.
For her dress & stocking I used V25 & BV08 & for her shoes I used N2 N4, N6.
  I paper pieced her bows using the same polka dot paper as the background.
I used a white gel pen for her clips and Icicles stickles for the bottom of her dress
 I used Prima Flowers to help fill in the empty space. I just held them in with an orange brad I had in my stash.
 This is a Lawn Fawn stamp from the Trick or Treat clear stamp set. I stamped it on recollections white paper using Memento Tuxedo Black. I then cut it out using the Spellbinders Standard Circles Large dies. I then used Distress Ink Dusty Concord to tie it into the card. I added some recollection Jewels for just a little something. 
 I took the stamp and got a third generation to get this soft image of her for the inside. I added the Happy Halloween ribbon to the bottom as my sentiment.
 
I really enjoyed making this card and I look forward to hearing your thoughts and comments on this video. Happy Crafting
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment