Friday, September 20, 2013

A Birthday Card For My Sister

I made these card at the end of June 2013 for my sisters birthday. She really likes Grumpy Dwarf so I thought I would go that route when I decided to make her a card.
 
 I used the Disney Happily Ever After cricut cartridge. I used Snow Whites wishing well for the front. I then added some flowers, so it would look more like the well in the movie (these are cherry blossoms, they are to closes I had). I then used stickles to look like water in the well. I forget which font I used but I used my cricut to cut these out then just used my Memory Keepers 1/2 inch corner rounder and added some pearl like flowers for the corners just for a little something.
 
I cut out Grumpy at 2 inches leaving enough room for the letters. I cut the letters out and used to empty space left from cutting them out to line them up. I used pop dots to stick Grumpy on (I was planning on hand delivering this). Then I just add a few jewels for just a little more sparkle on the inside.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment