Monday, November 9, 2015

Cut It Out Monday - Thanksgiving Day Place card

Happy Monday.
I hope everyone had a good weekend? I had a productive one even though I did not get everything done that I wanted to. But I did play around on the Cricut Design Space App on my iPad and came up with today's project.

Now I will say that when I was playing around I did not see that Cricut already had a Make It Now project for place cards. I did go in and look at that project and even though I have the subscription it still would have cost me $4.99 because of the type of font that they are using I don't have that one (I am trying not to spend any money this month). I decided to share with you the ones I came up with since everything in them are free.

I thought that this year I would do a little decorating for Thanksgiving since we will be having family over (and I am better prepared this year) and thought it would be fun if I made place cards for everyone, even though I know that they will not stay where I place them because someone is going to want to move to sit next to the grandparents or cousins what have you.
I think I might change the color of the paper when I make the rest but other wise this turned out nice. I really like the calligraphy pen too. It's the medium calligraphy pen from the multi pack of Cricut pens you can find at Joann's and Michaels. 
I cut it with the image on both sides but you can just have a solid circle in the back too.I cut a little off the bottom just to show that it can be done and sit flat but you don't have to. I have made this one 3 inches tall but you can make them any size you need.
Here is a look at it from the side.

Thank you for joining me and have a great rest of your day.
Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment