Thursday, October 17, 2013

My stamp, Copic & Spellbinder die storage

Hi everyone. I want to share with you how I store my stamps as well as my Copic Markers and my Spellbinders dies. One of my YouTube subscribers had asked me how I store my Lawn Fawn stamps & my copic markers, so I thought I would do a video on them. I do have to apologize for the this video being so long but I wanted to make sure that covered everything. At the end of the video there is a message about up coming plans.
 
I store my dies and stamps in the EZ Binder 3 Ring Storage Full Size. I am using the EZ Mount Stamp Storage Panels as well as Clear Clingmount Storage Cards. For my spellbinders dies I am using some 8.5 x 11 chipboard and some magnet sheets that I ran through my  Xyron 9" Creation Station.


Happy Crafting

 

No comments:

Post a Comment