Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Card #4

Thanks for joining me on my 4th Halloween card. This may be it for my Halloween card series. I am hoping to get one more card done before I leave for vacations but not 100% sure if I will.
This was a lot of fun to make I just love this image. This is Vampy Victoria from C.C. Designs & I used Memento Tuxedo black ink to stamp her on to copic paper. I used E000, E00 & E2 for her skin and R11 &R20 for her mouth. I Used E21, E23,& E25 for her hair with just a touch of E19 for a little more of a red hair look. Next I used B32 for her eyes. I then used my N2, N4, N6 & N8 for the top of her cape, her skirt and shoes. Took my R29, R35, & R39 for her cape. 
The orange, black & poka dot paper is from the Doodlebug 6x6 Halloween Parade paper pack as well as the Halloween Stars. The Bat patteren paper is from DCWV The Spooky time Matstack. Using my Spellbinders Standard Cricles Die to cut out the big circle & my EK Success punch to cut out the small ones.  I used Amy R's Stamps Witch-ful thinking as my outside and inside sentaments using tuxedo black ink and Brilliance Starlite Silver ink.  I used the stars to cover up a couple of my oops.
 
 
 Here I used my EK Success Bat punch as well as my Studio G Tiny Bat punch to add just a few more bats to this. I also used a $1 stamp from Michaels with Tangelo ink before glueing down the punched out bats.
This is just a better view of all the bats. 
 
I used a Wink of Stella Black Glitter pen on her cape, shirt and boots. This is what it looked like. 
I used foam dots to pop her up. I think this is just a fun card for anyone.
Thanks for hopping over and checking out my blog. Remember you can subscribe to this & follow me on my facebook page as well.
 
I look forward to my Christmas card series and hope you will join me for my next card.
 
 
Supplies Used
Copic Markers- E21,E23,E25,E19,N2,N4,N6,N8,R20,R11,R29,R,35,R39 B32,B00
Doodlebug Halloween Parade 6x6 pad
DCWV The Spooky Time Mat stack
C.C. Design Stamps - Vampy Victoria and Amy R Witch-ful Thinking
Michaels $1 stamp
EK Success - Triple Bats & 2.5 Circle punch
Doodlebug Halloween Stars
Studio G - Ting Bats
Spellbinders Standard Circle Dies
Wink Of Stella Black Glitter pen


No comments:

Post a Comment