Thursday, January 30, 2014

Small Haul from C.C. Designs, Simon Says Stamp & Goodwill

Hello all. I know it has been a while, we all started off the new year sick. Let me tell you it sucked the only one that was fine was the youngest. My oldest was out of school for a week and a half. Hubby was even sick on my birthday. But everyone is 100% better now thank goodness. So now that I have to want/ability to craft i figured i would get a jump start on my Valentine cards but I wanted to share this haul with you before I shared my Valentine's Day mini card series. I was hoping to get way more cards done before February start so I could do a card a day kind of a thing but not being able or wanting to craft because I was so sick kind of put a damper on that idea. So here are all the goodies I got and can't wait to play with them all (even though I have already started playing with a few). So sit back and enjoy.

C.C. Designs

Simon Says Stamp

Goodwill
 This was the best deal ever. Under $8 for both

Happy Crafting 


No comments:

Post a Comment