Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chirtmas Card #7

I just realized I never posted this. Typed it out but saved it instead of published it. Sorry about that guys here you .



Merry Christmas 
Is all your Christmas shopping done? I know mine is, well the shopping is done as soon as I get the last item that is still on its way. Now I just have to find time to wrap all the gifts. For me this is the tricky part with two kids and a husband around it makes it hard to hide with out someone coming to me with a question or just to see where I went even if I say "don't bug me". :)
Anyways on to the last card in this Christmas Card Series. I have had so much fun doing these and I cant wait to get started on a Valentine's Day series ( if I can get some stamps I only have one so far).
Thank you all for following along with me it has meant so much to me you have know idea.
For this card I decided since I have not used any of my Paper Smooches stamps that these would be the only ones I will use for this fun card. This card was inspired by the Studio Calico Wood Word Bubble and I just love the way it turned out.

I started out by stamping the deer & female elf from Enchanted Elves & Santa from Santa Paws with some Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto some copic paper. For their skin I used E00, E02. For the deer I used E23, E25 for his fun and C7 for his hooves, R29 followed with some Ruby Red Liquid Pearls for his nose. For the elf I used E13 & e15 for her hair, G16, G19, R29 & Y13 for her whole outfit and N4, N6 & a little N8 for her shoes. I then used just a little clear Wink of Stella glitter & Enamel  Accents White on her hat & shoes. 
I used my Spellbinders Label 12 Dies (the largest one) for the tree pattern paper (all the paper is from Doodlebugs Home for the Holidays 6x6 paper pad). I used some gray with white snowflakes as the background & a strip on striped paper and glued everything down. I took some ribbon from my stash and just wrapped it around then tied a bow. I used foam dots to pop up the images (at this point I wished I had gotten the dies for these stamps). Once those were in place I just took my Tombow Mono Multi Glue to attach my word bubble.

For the inside I used the second largest of my labels 12 die for the white cardstock. I also took a piece of the left over gray pattern paper and attached everything to my Santa background paper. For Santa I just colored him with E00, E02 for his skin, R29 for his hat and suit then I just used a little bit of C1 for some shadowing on the white parts. I did use just a tiny bit of clear glitter on his belt too. I used my Spellbinders Standard Ovals Large (2nd smallest one) to cut out a talk bubble with the Sentiment from Santa Paws as well.

I glued everything down and that was it. I just love the way this card turned out. I is just so much fun and I can't wait to see what I will create with the other wood talk bubbles that I have got.

Thank you all so much for  following along with me. It means so much to me you have no idea. I am sorry to say that this is the last card of the year (time has just not worked out to do my New Years Eve Card) but I know that 2014 will be great in both my personal life and my crafting world.

I hope that you and your families near or far have a safe and Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

Happy Crafting

 


 My Supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment