Tuesday, January 14, 2014

First Haul For 2014 Craft Warehouse, Artco, Michaels, Joanns, The Greeting Farm & Target

Hello everyone, did you have a fun holiday break?
 I just wanted to share with you all the goodies I got since my last haul. I went to my parents for New Years and my mom was nice enough to take me  to Artco in Tacoma (lived there and never knew about his place). I found lots of stuff on clearance and I will be going back the next time I am up there with my our car (we took the train the kids loved it).
Then for my birthday (which was last Thursday) hubby took me to craft warehouse as my birthday gift from him. He even took the kids to a friends house that day so it would be just the two of us.

Craft Warehouse


Michaels'

Joanns'

 The Greeting Farm

Target 

Artco 

Enjoy













No comments:

Post a Comment