Monday, June 20, 2016

Cut It Out Monday - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Themed Birthday Party Door Sign

     Hello everyone. How's is your summer going so far? Today is our first week of summer vacation. So far its going alright. I have a friend coming over to craft with me today. I am so looking forward to that. My cold is finally gone which is great and my kids are getting their chores done with out have to be asked 20 times. So all in all a great start to the vacation as well as the week.

     Today's project is for my best friend Ashley. Her middle child is turning 2 and her youngest is turning 1 this summer. Now even though they have different birthday days (in fact one is in late June and the other is early August) she decide to have a joint party in July for both the kids. So I am helping her by making the party decorations for the party.

     They are having a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed party. She asked for a sign to hang on the front door. After she showed me what she wanted I was happy to make. I download a font to my computer to use for the lettering and then just cut everything out. Once it was all put together I add a lot of clear wink of Stella to give it some shine. The size of everything is at least 11.5 wide. I wanted them as big as I could get them.



Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment