Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Destash

Wow two videos up in the same week and 3 videos up this month I must be on a roll here's hoping this keeps up. 
 I was going though my craft stash and thought there are a lot of stamps (I was also running out of room for all the new ones I was buying) and embossing folders that I have not used since I first got them, so I figured out with the old and new with the new and ear marked a few that if I don't use them by this time next year then they will go as well. So my loss is your gain. If you are watching this video here on my blog please leave a comment below letting me know what you are interested in. This is going to be first come so please keep in mind that other might have asked for through YouTube. I am only selling in the US because the price to ship international is so high and I will only be doing paypal. Shipping is included with the price. Thanks you so much and I will get back to you as soon as I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment