Tuesday, February 3, 2015

First Haul for 2015

Welcome back guys. How is everyone doing so far in 2015? Things here have just been crazy busy for us. My hubby left for Japan in January and will be back sometime in April (but have the exact date yet) so its just me and the girls. Thankfully my family is only 3 hours away other wise i would go nuts. I don't get out much during the day (there just never seems to be enough time even once both kids are in school) and then at night it is only for like an hour on Mondays and Wednesdays when the girls are in Jiu Jitsu (both are now in the class). You would think that this would then give me more time to craft but no once the oldest is gone I am having my breakfast and then cleaning. Then when the little one is on the bus I am having my lunch (while enjoying my shows) I might get an hour in to maybe do something in my space but if I do I don't get anywhere because I have to stop to go pick up the kids. Then its home for homework followed by cooking dinner then its either jiu jitsu or cleaning up from dinner then baths with beds time right behind (sometimes they want to put make up or nail polish on me for bed time) then if I haven't cleaned up shortly after we are done with dinner (which only happens on class nights) once they are in bed I do that. The next thing I know is I am sitting down to relax and I see its 10:00 pm and my turn to go to bed and start this all over again. It has been so long since I have had to do this stuff on my own that it takes some time getting into that mode where i can do it all and still find the time for me. 

Anyways (sorry for the rambling) on to the task at hand. So I thought I would start off 2015 with a haul. This video took me all day to do. I got a new camera for Christmas and just love it but it only records 20 minutes intervals (it will continuously record but there is a slight pause at 20 minutes then it starts again) and cuts me off a bit so I had to figure that out. Then there was the loading it on to my computer and trying to get the editing done (not sure I like the software that comes with it may just have to really play around with it), then it took the rest of the day to save. But that's fine I now know what it takes to make a video and can just around that. Again with the rambling lol. 

I did look and I saw that I am only a couple of subscribers on my YouTube channel away from 200 and let me just say how excited I am. I never would have thought that in just over a year I would already be at 200 (well just shy of that) subscribers. I want to thank you all so much for sticking in there with me and welcome to all my new subscribers. I am going to be doing some kind of giveaway when I do hit 200 so keep an eye out for that. I am hoping to get more cards and projects going here very soon. Thank you all so much for joining me now sit back and enjoy.  

Happy Crafting





No comments:

Post a Comment