Thursday, May 29, 2014

Destashing my Craft room

Hello everyone. I have been going through my my stash and found alot of items that I don't use anymore or have lots of. So I thought I would do my first destash video and send these items on to someone who can use them. Everything has been open and only used once or not at all. I will be doing paypal only and asking that you private message me with the items you want as well as you email. This is open to the US only, sorry to everyone out side of the US but the cost of mailing is high. Please feel free to message me if you have questions or to see if something is still available. I will have this cross posted and will try and keep everything updated as things sell.


Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. You have so many nice things for sale on your destash. Are you going to buy some new things or just trying to clean out?

    ReplyDelete