Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Card #2

Happy Holidays
I hope that you are enjoying this wonderful season so far. I would enjoy it more if I was not sick or if I had a car so I could get some Christmas shopping done. lol ;)  It has been really cold here this week.
 
Here is card #2 in my Christmas series. This is A Cheeky X-Mas from The Greeting Farm. I stamped her with memento tuxedo black ink on to some copic paper. I used E000, E00, & E02 for her skin along with R20 for her cheeks with just a bit on the eyelids as well. I then colored her hat, shoes and dress with R24 & R29. I used C1 for just a bit of shading under her.
 
For the what I like to call the warm fuzzy part of her outfit I took a paint brush and using my White Opal Liquid Pearls I dabbed it on there to give it the look of well warm fuzzy cotton with just a little bit of shimmer.
Here you can see it really well
 
I used blue pattern paper from last years Recollections Blue Christmas 6x6 paper pad and the poke a dot green pattern paper is form the Greeting Farms 6x6 paper collection. I used my Spellbinders Standard Circles Die Small to cut her out as well as one for the inside. I glued everything on to a 5x5 red card stock.
 
I used the same paper on the inside as well. This time I stamped her in Brilliance Rocket Red ink and just stamped if off 2 times so the 3rd would be light enough that you can still write a message to someone. I used a sentiment from Amy R's Happy Christmas stamp set in the same ink color.
 
I just love the way this card turned out. She is so cute and I just wanted her to be the main focus on the card.
Thanks for joining me.
 
 Happy Crafting
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment