Monday, February 13, 2017

Cut it out Monday - Valentine Series #7 - Scrapbook Layout/Picture Frame Layout

     Hello everyone and welcome to the last project in my Valentine Series. I am a little sad that this series is over but that just means its time to work on other amazing ideas. I have so much going on in the next few months that I am just not sure where to start.

     How about with today's project. As I was searching around on cricut design space's valentine images I came across a valentine themed scrapbook layout and thought this would be fun to make. I added it to my image bar and continued looking. Once I had a few ideas on marked I add them to my canvas and really started to play around with what I had but I keep going back the the scrapbook layout. I finally decide that this was going to be the project to end my series with but I could not figure out where it was going to go. I don't have any valentine pictures of myself as a kid or of my girls. But then I thought why not make it into a layout of a picture frame.
      I think this really makes a fun way to display your favorite Valentine picture and you can always change out the picture every year but keep the layout. I left the cut out from the center of the heart circle so I would have a template to trim my photos to so I knew they would fit. I add some clear wink of Stella to the lips for just a little pop of sparkle.
     With that this finishes my Valentine Series. I hope this helped you find some fun ideas for your Valentine. I had a blast making each and everyone of these projects and I want to thank you all for joining me. Have a beautiful Valentine's Day weather its with your loved one(s) or just doing what you love.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment