Wednesday, September 14, 2016

What What Wednesday - Krafts Inventory App review

Happy Wednesday all! 

     How has your week been going? I hope it's gone okay so far. I have been busy getting the house work done as well as getting some projects done and making a list of more projects I want to get done before the weather gets to cold. 

     I wanted to share with you guys an app I have been using for a while. I have been trying to find a way to keep my inventory of my crafty goodies on hand but a book was just not working anymore.  So I search the web and came across a video someone had posted about this app. I knew just by watching her use it this was what I had been looking for. I don't buy apps (mostly because I don't want to spend the money and then find out I don't like the app) but I figured that this was going to be worth the $2.99 (if I remember right that was the prices) even if it wasn't all I was hoping for. So I took the plunge and bought it and I just love it. I am still playing around with it and trying to get things in there that I don't want to buy doubles on or of things that I use the most and run out of so I can just have them marked in there and check anytime I am in a craft store to see if there is something I am out or or running low on that I need to replace. I love the idea of having this on my phone since my phone is always with me and I don't always think to update my book and put it back in my purse. not to mention on any kind of road trips this will be one less this to remember to pack.

     So if you are looking for a great way to keep track of your crafting goodies and want something that can easily go anywhere with you then check this app out. 


Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment